MegaSeg Radio showcases a sample of stations that use MegaSeg radio automation and scheduling software for live-assist or full-time automation. If you use MegaSeg to broadcast, webcast, or podcast, let us know.
- Energy FM
- Energy FM is Australia’s dance music radio network broadcasting 24 hours a day on 87.8 FM in Hobart, Tasmania. Find them in iTunes, Apple TV and many other online apps.
“We love MegaSeg. It suits us very well with running of our radio station. Nice work guys.”
- The New Planet Candela
- The New Planet Candela is a unique and high-energy format that merges English and Spanish-language hit radio through the power of dance. Core artists include Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, Daddy Yankee and David Guetta.
“MegaSeg helped make this happen and I thank you!”
Planet Candela hits Windows Media Homepage
New York, Feb 11, 2013 — Planet Candela once received major recognition as featured on the Windows Media Guide home page (WindowsMedia.com), and Top 40 Editor’s Pick for two weeks.
The New Planet Candela Hits Live365’s Top 10
New York, August 31, 2012 — With less than 3 months on the air, “The New Planet Candela” has become a top 10 station on both Live365’s Pop and Latin charts, the world’s largest internet radio network.
- Rally Radio — World Rally Championship
- Join WRC.com’s Rally Live and listen to our live Rally Radio commentary direct from the course. You’ll get all the news and reaction, as it happens, from the teams and the drivers.
“Over 2 million listeners a year and everything is run off MegaSeg!”
- KRCX 93.9 FM — Denver’s Oldest College Radio
- KRCX, run by the students of Regis University in Denver Colorado, exists as a source for entertainment and education for the University and larger community. The types of shows span a great variety, including Rock, Alternative, Metal, Hip Hop, Classic Rock, Christian, Rap, Techno, House, News, Talk, and more.
- KBRV 800 AM — Country Hits from Yesterday & Today
- KBRV broadcasts through South-East Idaho, Northern Utah & Western Wyoming, and now streams live worldwide! Besides cranking out the country hits, there’s also live talk and human interest stories, local events, and more.
- EX99 — Atlanta’s Lost Alternative
- EX99 features the most popular personalities and music formerly on the X in Atlanta. EX99 features the music you loved in Atlanta over the last 20 years plus today’s best alternative, adult alternative, power pop, classic alternative & indie rock.
“Still loving your program. You should feature our stream — Flawless execution...thanks to Megaseg!” —Steve Barnes
- Wilder Radio — Radio Redefined
- Featuring three Live365 channels including Zig Ziglar Radio, Powerpoint with Jack Graham, and ScottWilder.fm
“I have a 25 year background in radio programming, and I continue to be blown away by your program. I just wanted to write and say thanks... I’m a fan!” —Scott Wilder
- Steve Dahl Network
- The Steve Dahl Podcast Network is a growing web of podcasts led by broadcasting legend and podcasting pioneer, Steve Dahl. Created in 2011, the network now includes fellow Midwestern and Chicago-area radio personalities Kevin Matthews and James VanOsdol. Subscribers to the network benefit from daily shows from Steve Dahl, biweekly shows from Kevin Matthews and over 30 years of radio archives.
- Radio Glebe — Decades of Great Music
- Great tunes from the 50’s to today. Easy to take and relax. Designed to serve the listening needs of the Glebe and Ottawa, Ontario Canada, but finding some great listeners from around the world!
- Direct from the Netherlands, Radio509 always plays the best pop classics & the finest album tracks.
“Radio509 is also using MegaSeg for broadcasting in the mobile studio & in the main studio in Amsterdam!”
- WCKG-AM Chicago
- WCKG-AM broadcasts Mancow Muller Weekdays from 7am-10am and 1pm-4pm. Sometimes controversial, always entertaining, Mancow is a Chicago Radio Star. WCKG-AM emanates from a secret broadcast bunker impervious to outside influences and hidden from plain site. It is strictly in this unique environment that the “talent” behind the presentation can be properly inspired and motivated to create the wall of sound on WCKG.
- Serenity Groove
- Their mission is to bring you diverse around the clock programming. From uplifting Gospel, smooth R&B, Neo-Soul, and Reggae to International World, old school and hard-hitting Hip Hop. They also spotlight independent artist music and interviews from around the globe. Tune in for regularly featured live DJs, talk shows, and spoken word sessions. This musical journey is yours to experience all your favorites and discover music you’ll grow to love.
- The Other Side of KUVO
- The other side of KUVO is an eclectic music mix presented online and on 89.3 HD3 in Denver, 89.7 HD3 in Summit County, and 88.5 HD3 in Vail. You’ll hear a mix of diverse musical types, including folk, bluegrass, celtic/world, ambient/chill, electronica, blues, a small amount of progressive country, and even a little modern jazz. the other side offers a pleasing, eclectic music mix that is perfect for the office, when unwinding with cocktails at home, or in your car or on your smartphone when you’re on the go.
“We’ve put MegaSeg on the air for our HD3 signal here in Denver. I’m thrilled with the software and it’s performing pretty much flawlessly for us.”
- Pearl Jam Radio
- Pearl Jam’s official site launched Pearl Jam Radio powered by MegaSeg, with a constant stream of live, rare, and studio tracks. If you like what you hear, hit the Buy button which links to the current album on their store.
- CFBS 89.9 & 93.1 FM
- A French-Canadian community broadcast station with both English and French shows that play a variety of popular and local music for everyone to enjoy.
- BAGeL Radio
- BAGeL Radio plays the newest and best indie rock on the planet. Tune in to a huge library continually updated and carefully selected from a library of over 100,000 songs.
The winner of two CMJ Awards, DJ Ted’s 9-year-old Internet radio station BAGeL Radio has become a key booster for San Francisco’s indie rock scene. His show “480 Minutes,” broadcast live on SomaFM from his San Francisco apartment — Ted uses the same setup for his radio show as he does for DJ sets — headphones and a laptop packed with tracks. He uses audio software MegaSeg for both, as well.
- Radio 10
- Radio 10 is a Sweden-based 24/7 Christian music channel (available on iTunes) with carefully handpicked and newly released music that follows your everyday life and tempo throughout the day, with a large part focused on Swedish or Swedish-produced music.
“We’ve used MegaSeg since the start of August 2009 and are very happy with Megaseg.” —Torbjorn “Toby” Frisk, Station Manager
- Chestnut Radio — for your diverse musical appetite
- Tune in & Rock out! It’s all about the music at Chestnut Radio, a station based out of New Jersey with a musical style that changes daily and multiple genre programs. Mainstream. Relative. Underground. Rock. They have different music programs that appeal to all listeners, mixing up sounds to guarantee you never have to listen to the same songs play over and over again!
- Ordentlig Radio
- Hear Norwegian music around the clock at HD radio quality (320 bitrate). Each week you will meet musicians who talks about and plays their music. Proper sound is the key to happy listeners!
- McQ’s Jazz
- Sit back and relax with McQsJazz.com. Smooth Jazz on the net. Check out the smoothest jazz internet radio station that plays the most live jazz tracks.
“I’m an on-air personality in the Los Angeles area (KJLH 102.3) for over 35 years, and now use MegaSeg to run my smooth jazz internet radio station. Thank you for creating MegaSeg.” —Lon McQ
- Radio That Doesn’t Suck
- Fiercely Canadian, Proudly Global! Created on Canada Day 2008 because traditional radio was not servicing our needs. RTDS is diverse, crazy, and unpredictable... exactly what radio should be!
- WCUR — The Curve
- Serves the students, faculty, and the community at West Chester University. Tune in at 91.7 FM or click to listen live online.
- España Network
- One of the most famous radio stations of Palma de Mallorca, broadcasting in FM and through the Internet.
“This is a good occasion for me to let you know that we run on MegaSeg. With MegaSeg I reached the quality standards that I was looking for.”
- WSPS 90.5 FM
- MegaSeg and WSPS was featured in RadioWorld magazine April 21th 2010! WSPS is community radio for the Merrimack Valley. A non-commercial, educational station serving Concord NH (state capitol of NH), and affiliated with St. Paul’s School. Featuring an eclectic mix of rock, folk, jazz, reggae, salsa, celtic, blues, bluegrass — often in the same show!
- The Champlain WAVE
- The Champlain WAVE is the internet radio station for Champlain College in Burlington, VT. All of the DJs are Champlain students and the station plays a variety of music ranging from Rock to Pop to Hip Hop.
“We began using MegaSeg for automation several years ago and have never looked back!”
- The THiNG
- Their slogan is “What a waste of time!”, but there’s got to be a good reason they’re climbing the radio charts.
- 100.3 SoundFM
- 100.3 SoundFM, CKMS in Waterloo Ontario is a campus community radio station which has, since 1977, brought independent and alternative music and cultures to the airwaves in Waterloo region and around the world. Featuring the Road Dog Show with James “Road Dog” Walker.
- Ohio University’s All-Campus Radio Network. An all student run college radio station broadcasting from Ohio University on high bandwidth, playing a “college rock” format (with specialty shows as well!).
- KYRS-Thin Air Community Radio in Spokane, WA serving the area with unique programming for underserved populations. Heard on 92.3 & 89.9 FM and streaming 24/7, we provide a mix of news, views, culture and music often overlooked by other media.
- Ambient Schmambient — from Hollywood
- WHRO — WHRV
- 89.5 WHRV-FM brings the world to you with the latest news and perspectives on it from NPR and the BBC overnight, compelling documentaries and information programs from NPR and PRI, and opportunities for listener’s voices to be heard locally, nationally, and even internationally. At night, sit back and enjoy cutting edge alternative music and jazz. WHRO 90.3FM is one of the premier classical radio stations in the East, offering the world’s greatest music and fine arts performances 24 hours a day.
- KUIW — The Universe
- Broadcasting from the heart of Texas, KUIW The Universe, is a student-run online radio station at the University of the Incarnate Word. KUIW features a variety of formats throughout the day, from talk shows on Sundays to Free Style Fridays, KUIW also covers a variety of UIW sporting events with play-by-play and color commentary. The Universe is yours at KUIW!
- WOMM-LP 105.9FM ‘The Radiator’
- A newly licensed noncommercial low power FM radio station located in downtown Burlington, VT. The station began broadcasting with 100 watts in the autumn of 2007 on the frequency of 105.9 FM. The Radiator serves the surrounding community by creating locally oriented programming, filling the void left by regional and national networks whose markets are too broad to permit this social and geographic focus.
“We’ve been automating the radio station successfully with MegaSeg for a while now. The Big Heavy World “streamery” went offline a while back and will be returning in 2010... Automated with MegaSeg. We’re configuring a new machine for it now and have been encoding our VT music library like madmen.”
- 96.3 VIP Radio
- Nor Cal’s Hits & Hip Hop. Top 40/Rhythmic format with the hottest Hip Hop and R&B, plus top pop hits!
- Vancouver’s College Radio Station. We are as random as you are.
- Most musicians know that “styles” or “genres” or “formats” only exist as separate elements to grease marketing wheels and they mostly serve to keep music segregated into pigeon holes that don’t truly apply to how music is created or ingested. Reallymusicradio holds this truth to be self-evident: All music that comes from the heart is music that can fill the heart.
- HEADS 107.7 & 88.1FM
- Heads features an eclectic blend of contemporary music. It broadcasts from Mangawhai Heads, and is Mangawhai’s Only Local Radio Station. Operated and programmed by Mark Perry, one of New Zealand’s most experienced broadcasters (who also programmed Air New Zealand’s “In Flight Classic Hits Channel” for many years).
- iPrayze Radio
- 24/7 Gospel Music, Ministries & More
- La Web Radio Latina
- Your home for Hawaiian Music. We play mostly traditional Hawaiian music. Hawaiian music includes chanting, music for hula dancing, the telling of stories, to communicate genealogy and mythology. While Hawaiian music is relatively simple in melody and rhythm, it is complex and rich in poetry and vocal styles.
“We’ve been using MegaSeg for 7 years now, and still completely happy with the software. It’s some of the best Mac software I’ve ever owned!”
- Gary Burbank
- “He Sounds Funny”
- XPN2 (formally Y-Rock on WXPN)
- You Have No Alternative! When Philadelphia’s 100.3 FM WPLY aka Y100 was taken off the air, the original Y100 staff decided to do something about it... They started their own station, online using MegaSeg! The station has become the #2 most listened modern rock stream, as well as nominated as the Best Alternative Rock Station.
View the NBC news video!
- BlazeRadio is the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s official Internet radio station - broadcasting a diverse mix of music, news, sports coverage, and unique programming 24/7/365! If it’s hip, current, or cool, you’ll hear it on BlazeRadio!
- Pop Radio
- The Best Variety! With Pop Radio, listeners hear the hits, but with the format’s big library of Pop songs from the 80s, 90s and Now, they get “The Best Variety!” with a highly produced sound, featuring format elements (jingles, sweepers and promos) that reflect pop culture and the listeners’ lifestyles. A sound reminiscent of the big AM stations of the late 70s/early 80s.
- Commercial Free Party Radio. This is your new home for the hottest, loudest party music, new and old to hit your computer in a long time. iPartyRadio.com will energize your mind and take you to a state of pure party euphoria. Check them out in the iTunes radio directory!
- The Lost Art of Progressive Radio! A labor of love of music, a mixture of old and new friends. radioNtenna mimics Progressive Radio of the 70’s, but covers music from Texas Swing of the 50’s to Americana of today, with a little or a lot of everything in-between. Now Available on iTunes Radio!
- WIUJ 102.9
- From St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. WIUJ FM 102.9 Non commercial educational radio station. 24 hours a day, format Caribbean Music, Oldies, Easy Listening, and weekend jazz.
- KAFM 88.1 FM
- KAFM 88.1 FM in Grand Junction, Colorado utilizes MegaSeg for its Late Night service helping ensure that the community radio station broadcasts a diverse range of great music 24 hours a day. The powerful scheduling abilities of MegaSeg allow KAFM to schedule music and legal station IDs even late at night.
- Undercurrents is an eclectic music mix of AAA, Indigenous/Roots and World Music with host is Gregg McVicar. We’re broadcast via Native Radio stations throughout the USA and Canada, and worldwide via www.airos.org/undercurrents.
- Live from Mexico City, transmitting 24 hours, every day. Radiopepito is an independent Internet Radio Station that plays a freeform radio format, weighted towards alternative, eclectic and indie rock music. With a very healthy dose of folk, power pop, melodic rock. RADIOPEPITO where MUSIC COMES FIRST.
- The Mike Church Show
- Talk show featuring song parodies and political commentary. Listen to the Mike Church Show on Sirius Right (142) from 6 PM - 10 PM EST
- Lost Discs Radio Show
- Spinnin’ obscure oldies & B-sides that the corporate stations won’t touch (1955-70), broadcasts live from WBCQ Radio out of Monticello, ME
- WTJC 96.9 FM
- Gospel and Religious format 24 hours a day, located in St. Thomas Virgin Islands.
- el Conquistador FM
- Located on Santiago of Chile (Latin America), and is the first FM radio station in Chile.
- During the day, it’s soothing, light and entertaining music that won’t distract you while you’re working. Ideal for workstations and offices near public and reception areas.
- The Zone
- The Zone, Dublin’s New Music Alternative — A Modern Rock Net Station running in Dublin, Ireland featuring Modern Rock and Alternative tunes with some Classic Rock tracks thrown in for good measure.
- Rhode Island College Radio
- WELH/WXIN features many different format shows including Top 40, Alternative Rock, Hip Hop/R&B, Metal, and Techno.
- WRTE 90.5 FM RADIO ARTE
- RADIO ARTE — A Youth Initiative Of The Mexican Fine Arts Museum.
- The Kage — KAGJ FM
- The Kage (KAGJ FM in Ephraim, Utah) is Snow College’s student radio station. Broadcasting on the 89.5 FM frequency, the Kage features all the newest alternative rock and pop, as well as morning and evening specialty shows with their own unique genres.
- HUMBOLDT 101
- Today’s Easy Listening Station Now LIVE 24/7! Listen to HUMBOLDT 101